Experienced European Reward Manager to join a HR team with a cross-EMEA client base
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
The Reward Manager will work with the Reward, Retention and Engagement Manager to support the effective review, design and delivery of Compensation & Benefits programmes that recognise and reward critical skills, capabilities, and performance and ensure that reward programmes are in line with market practice and business strategy. In addition, they will manage and drive ad-hoc project work and provide in-depth analysis, enhancing the effectiveness of the overall HR function and contributing to providing insight on current projects, lessons learned and best practice.
- Manage the alignment of Reward processes, review and secure consistency on policies, procedures and practices across the EMEA workforce - such as job levelling, salary and benefit benchmarking
- Project manage the delivery of the annual salary review process and the annual communication and calculation process for bonus plans
- Regular compensation analysis to inform decision making in support of business priorities
- Project manage the introduction of new benefit programmes (utilising global pooling opportunities), and annual renewal processes across EMEAR to ensure local competitiveness
- Lead on the further development of Reward programs
- Monitor competitive trends in compensation and benefits and propose developments in Epson's offer where appropriate and relevant
- Project manage the implementation and utilisation of online compensation functionality in Epson's HRIS system (SAP Success Factors)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Significant work experience within a Reward function across a range of compensation and benefits programmes, where there has been a focus on the collection and analysis of competitive data
- Experience in an international context working across multiple geographies
- Experience of working with insured benefit brokers, maintaining strong relationships with the providers and establishing good work flows
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to effectively analyse and synthesise large amounts of complex data into relevant insights making connections and recommendations
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills - in particular advanced excel experience such as complex Excel functions, pivot tables and very strong analytical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively
- Flexible in approach with the ability to work in fast paced, constantly changing environment
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.