about 1 month ago
As a Grade 2 Ofsted provider, the heart of this employers business is Apprenticeships, specialising in the delivery of Engineering Manufacture apprenticeships. With over 150 member companies and 400+ apprentices learning across West Yorkshire, they are the provider of choice for the engineering industry. Their WorldSkills winning apprentices are an international testimony to the quality of their provision.
Main duties, but not limited to:
- All aspects of teaching, training and assessment practice, in line with the Education Inspection Framework, ensuring compliance with ESFA, OFSTED, and Awarding Organisations.
- Provide support, information and advice to learners at every stage of their programme.
- To support business development and recruitment activities.
- Ensure learners complete qualifications, apprenticeship standards and learning programmes in a timely manner.
- To maintain appropriate records of learner progress and achievement.
- To undertake internal quality assurance processes.
The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical engineering and manufacturing background in machining, fitting or maintenance.
Qualifications in assessing and internal quality assurance is desirable but not essential.
Starting salary is inclusive of £400 per month vehicle allowance. In additional, the company offers a generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and critical illness insurance.
The successful candidate will be based at their Head Office in Bradford but will be required to travel extensively across West Yorkshire.
All applicants will be directed to the employers career site after your initial application, those who complete the additional task will be favoured.