My client, a FTSE 100 company. Head quartered in the Northern Home Counties, is looking for a well versed ER Manager to lead the ER function.
- Set Employee Relations strategies, policies and guidelines in line with HR strategy and business needs
- Ensure the Employee Relations function provides a leading practice ER service to the business
- Leading the ER agenda
- Ultimate decision maker o ER cases, as and when required
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders and external clients
- Final escalation point, for complex cases
The ideal candidate will have proven success as an ER manager/lead, with people management skills, as well as stakeholder management
You should also have a commercial streak, and able to suggest ways of improving processes to meet business needs.