My client, a FTSE 100 company, headquartered in the Northern Home Counties, is looking for a well versed ER Manager to lead the ER function.
Head of ER ( 12 Month FTC)
- Set Employee Relations strategies, policies and guidelines in line with HR strategy and business needs
- Ensure the Employee Relations function provides a leading practice ER service to the business
- Leading the ER agenda
- Ultimate decision maker on ER cases, as and when required
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders and external clients
- Final escalation point, for complex cases
- Design, develop and implement the long-term ER strategy through understanding of wider HR strategy, culture, industry and business trends, incorporating legislative developments
- Establish and maintain programmes and practices that promote ER practices that promote ER practices with commercial needs
- Accountable for Employee Relations matters across the business
- Strive to promote ER function within the business
- Advising on and contribute to brand strategy from an ER standpoint
- Liaise with executive members to provide counsel and ER guidance for high risk aspects
- Leading and implementing ER projects such as GDPR or information consultation employee forum
- Provide leading practice across jurisdictions (UK and Ireland)
- Manage highly confidential, sensitive and high risk employee relations matters
- Build strong and effective relationships and networks with senior internal and external stakeholders, to ensure understanding of their business and apply this in the development of practical ER solutions
The ideal candidate will have proven success as an ER manager/lead, with people management skills, as well as stakeholder management
You should also have a commercial streak, and able to suggest ways of improving processes to meet business needs.
You will lead a team of 6 in an ER shared services environment.
If you would like to apply, please can you send your CV to Charlotte at email@example.com