European HR Manager - German Speaking
London, £60,000 - £70,000
Our client, a global brand and sector leader of the industrial space, are looking to recruit a great German speaking HR manager to develop and lead their european function.
This position will sit in the UK with a dual reporting line into both the UK MD and the Global HR Director. You will aid the European HR function and collaborate with the existing HR team to seek to develop a best-practice offering.
- Help to set and execute the people strategy for the EU business, working in conjuction with the Global team.
- You will help to deliver business change intervintions at a time of transformation
- You will deliver HR Transformation of both the HR SaaS platform and of a digital way of working
- Taking charge of some Employee Relations activity in connection to relevant work councils
- A demonstrable and successful background in HR, within a business of scale, complexity and across geographies
- You will be CIPD qualified or have similar qualifications
- Experience working in a Global matrixed environment, with exposure to "blue collar" populations desirable
- Strong HR generalist able to work across a business to executive level
- Extensive stakeholder management up to Exec and Board level
- You MUST speak German to a working - proficient level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business on the bring of large scale transformation and growth and to create a real legacy.
If this is of interest, please contact Craig at email@example.com or call.