21 days ago
We support people with mental health needs, learning disabilities and rough sleepers to overcome the barriers that may be preventing them from leading full and independent lives. Our approach is founded upon the understanding that there is often no right or wrong way to get to where you want to go. Everyone here moves forward because the support we offer inspires.
Nothing is more rewarding than seeing your skills make a difference to someone’s life. We give people the confidence and tools to discover their talents and use them to develop themselves and others.
Position: Executive Assistant
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 24 per week to be worked over 3 days from 9am to 6pm
Salary: £16200 - £18000
Closing date: 8 April 2019
About the role:
As Executive Assistant you will be based at the registered office in London with the occasional need to work out of the office.
- Administrative support and personal assistant functions are provided to the Directors
- Company Secretary Duties are fulfilled
- IT and phone support within the organisation is provided
- Ensure that our commitment to equality of opportunity and managing diversity underpins all areas of work
- Handle all queries and requests for information in a professional and courteous manner, promoting the organisation’s work positively
- Supervise, support and assist Head Office administrative and ancillary staff, volunteers and work experience students as required, according to our procedures
- Work with the Chief Executive and the Governors to fulfil Company Secretary Duties and to service the Board of Governors as Company Secretary
- Organise workload of Directors on a daily basis, including diary and appointment management undertaking all word processing, presentations and other work related to the role
- Disseminate all relevant post (incoming and outgoing), and respond accordingly where appropriate.
- Prepare reports, attend and service meetings, including taking minutes, as required, ensuring that clear and precise documentation is produced.
- Co-ordinate the Maintenance / Repairs system for all projects including Head Office.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of an accurate staff database
- Help develop and maintain an accurate and precise information data bank to service the Directors
- Maintain and update all records relevant to petty cash receipts for Head Office and reconcile control accounts
- Raise cheque requests and sign invoices for office services as and when required
- Provide IT telephone support to all staff as appropriate and to provide a point of reference for external IT support calls
- Liaise with the external IT Consultants regarding any advanced IT issues relating to the network
- Energetic and enthusiastic outcome-focused attitude and approach, to support managers, governors and customers
- Successful experience in PA / administration / customer facing role
- Excellent written English skills, including the ability to take accurate minutes of meetings
- Fast and accurate typing speed of at least 50 w.p.m
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of using Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint to produce letters, reports, spreadsheets, presentations etc
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, to tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Willingness to work flexibly, including at other sites when necessary, to meet the needs of the service
You may have experience of the following: Personal Assistant, Personal Administrator, PA, Office Manager, Executive Administrator, Executive Assistant, Charities, Third Sector, NFP, Not for Profit etc.
28 days ago
only 12 hours until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close