about 1 year ago
Executive Career Coach/ HR Talent Professional - London
Salary: Very Competitive
Key words: Senior Relationship Manager, Client Relationship, Business Development, revenue, growth, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Account Manager
Our Client is looking for an Executive Coach/ HR Professional to join their team as a Senior Relationship Manager, providing career/ mentoring advise to a select group of CEOs, Non-Executive Directors and other senior individuals from FTSE, AIM, private equity, Small Cap, global corporations and public sector organisations.
The ideal candidate will be a creative team player with strong business acumen who has come from a background in Coaching, HR, and Outplacement services.
In this role you will regularly attend and participate in events with decision-makers and Thought Leaders from some of the world’s pre-eminent companies, business schools and consultancies. You will be encouraged to think in an entrepreneurial manner, contribute to the strategy of our Client’s company and work as part of a great team.
It is key that you have experience in selling leadership solutions, training and strategies.
• Develop, grow and retain relationships with members in your portfolio, ensuring you understand their business and personal career objectives
• Create and facilitate a bespoke programme of support to each member in a timely fashion
• Instigate relevant one-to-one connections between members and devise appropriate tailored events
• Implement all communication with members and liaise with their assistants when necessary
• Provide general career advice to their clients as required, with the appropriate level of candour
• Work collaboratively with Editorial, Marketing and Advisory Partnership teams on event programming and connections to ensure maximum value is being delivered to your members
• Liaise with the Business Development Managers to ensure a smooth handover of new members and in turn pass on new member referrals
• Work with the events team to ensure the smooth running of events
Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years’ experience working in a Relationship Manager role (in coaching, outplacement and exec head-hunters, HR consultancies, market intelligence) preferably in selling trainings / educational, leadership solutions
• Commercially astute with good sales and negotiation skills
• Ability to engage with and advise senior level executives across a broad spectrum of industries and functions
• Organised with excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task without compromising strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.