about 1 month ago
Facilities and HR Administrator - Central London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
An opportunity has arisen with a leading Financial Services firm based in prestigious offices in Central London.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of Facilities and the reception area and HR Administration .
Key Responsibilities and Duties Include:
• General maintenance of all copiers, i.e. ordering toners and organising engineers.
• H&S and maintenance walk round, checking for issues and reporting back.
• Organise meetings, book rooms, set up meeting rooms.
• Acting 'front of house', welcoming clients.
• Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the firm.
• Issue security passes for staff.
• Answer internal and external calls, screen and direct / forward calls.
• Purchase special stationery orders for members of staff that requests them.
• Booking taxis for internal and external use.
HR Admin Duties
• General HR administration.
• Assist with payroll processing.
• Update and maintain HR Systems and Excel databases.
• Assist with recruitment.
• Prepare HR documents.
• Manage manual and electronic filing and archiving for all HR related documents.
• Support the Head of HR in the provision of a comprehensive service to all employees.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• Strong administrative skills.
• Proficient with MS Office, Excel and Outlook.
• Payroll processing experience.
• Ability to build and manage strong relationships with all levels within the organisation.
• Proactive, organised and efficient.
• Professional communication skills.
• Excellent presentation.
• Discreet and confidential.
• Calm, composed with a positive attitude.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003