10 months ago
Information on the company
A global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan, manufactures and distributes automobiles across six continents. Ford has about 197,000 employees and 67 plants worldwide, and the UK is one of our most important markets outside the US.
How can you expect to spend your day?
Our client has a number of great training programs and placements, which start in June and September 2018. The departments you could work in include:
* Smart Mobility
* Electrified Vehicle Product Development
* Business Strategy
What are the key candidate requirements for the role?
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Able to work independently to short deadlines under pressure
* Great organisation and time-management skills
* Good at problem solving, with the ability to think of lateral solutions to challenges
* Someone with a can-do attitude and positive mentality
What are the perks of working for the company?
* You’ll gain valuable experience with a global automotive industry leader
* Competitive salary
* Competitive benefits package
Apply for this role