Annapurna Recruitment is partnering with a Global Travel organisation with offices based in London to recruit a French Payroll Lead on a permanent basis.
- As the French Payroll Lead you will be responsible for the French Payroll function with in the organisation.
- Ensure that the payroll is compliant and and all entries are made in line with French legislation.
- To assist in the smooth running of Payroll processes and provide excellent transaction processing in terms of back office interventions to operate the numerous systems that feed into the payroll.
- The work is rule based and structured around an agreed Payroll Calendar; it is supported through detailed processes, procedures and templates.
- Thorough knowledge of the processes, procedures and templates and excellent and efficient execution of these with a right first time mentality. Individuals should be flexible and able to operate across a range of processes and procedures.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the employee payroll delivery.
- Strong knowledge of French payroll legislation, processes and policies.
- Ability to apply payroll legislation knowledge across the company network.
- Confident and credible as the face of Payroll to the business, HR stakeholders and team members.
- Experience of working in a high volume complex payroll environment.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
- Experience working within a HR Business Partnering Model.
- Excellent IT skills (workday, Office, sharepoint. Right Now) preferred.
- Must be able to travel throughout France & UK.
This is an exciting role paying up to £80,000 on a permanent basis with excellent benefits, please contact Carmela Burns if you're interested in the role.