A leading private sector organisation based in Berkshire are looking for a GDPR Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract, paying between £400p/d & £500p/d.
The organisation are looking for a forward-thinking and hands-on GDPR Project Manager to ensure that they are compliant, transparent, fair and customer-centric with their GDPR regulations.
Further key requirements:
- Ensure that the GDPR implementation project is well managed in line with the organisations Project Management best practice, with effective governance, planning, budget management, task oversight and evaluation.
- Provide on-going support and guidance throughout implementation, to clarify requirements or manage requirements changes.
- Working with specialist colleagues, ensure communication plans are produced and successfully executed; manage testing to successful conclusion, liaising with colleagues and external suppliers as needed.
- Monitor and report on progress towards goals and costs against budget. Ensure the process and progress is transparent and widely understood across the organisation.
- Review existing data protection processes and practices, identifying and documenting areas that need to be addressed.
- Identify and define solution requirements needed, working with the GDPR Project Group to ensure organisational needs are adequately addressed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consultant officer for this vacancy.