Our client; a FinTech organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Global D&I Director to join their Leadership, Talent and Inclusion team.
You will be responsible for defining the D&I strategy and partnering with business leaders to execute that strategy. In many ways, you will act as an internal consultant for all areas across Diversity and Inclusion projects and initiatives, and you will be responsible for driving the D&I strategy and priorities across the business.
You will work directly with key business stakeholders to provide strategic input into their agenda, developing an understanding of their key challenges across a changing organisation.
This is a broad, varied role which will offer a good challenge, and has lots of potential to utilise your current skillset as well at work in a more strategic way with the business.
What they are looking for:
* A proven D&I background from within a Consultancy environment
* A strong belief that D&I underpins the entire HR lifecycle
* A passion for designing innovative D&I initiatives
* A good understanding of cultural and behavioural change and leadership
* Experience of managing successful project delivery within agreed budget and time
* Strong business acumen
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett onor to apply.