Global Head of HR
Our client, a world leading Global Non-Profit organisation, are looking for a Head of HR to join them in their London HQ.
This role is a vital position in the structure reporting to a market leading People Director. You will be based out of the London office to empower the people function and push the business to achieve it's critical cause.
- Responsible for the delivery of all Human Resource activity including the leading of a Global HR team
- Lead and manage key HR projects to support the development of the People function
- Partner closely the People Director on strategic initiatives to create a high performing world class function
- Implement process and procedures to further professionalise the people function
- Clear and demonstable record of success within senior level Human Resources
- Substantial experience within change management and project management
- A CIPD qualification or similar relevant accreditation
- A top class manager of different and varied stakeholder groups, including multiple cultures and a global remit
- Strong experience working within a matrix, in a commercial environment and at a strategic level across multiple geographies
This role is a wonderful opportunity to join an important organisation at their crucial stage of growth and transformational. If you are an animal lover with a depth of HR experience and commercial outlook, this is the role for you.