Global Head of Inclusion, Diversity and Engagement
We're working with a global Professional Services business on a Global Head of Inclusion, Diversity and Engagement.
They're looking for a Diversity specialist to lead on their global D&I initiatives as well as their wider Talent and Culture piece.
About the role:
- You will partner the business and key stakeholders on the design and delivery of their global I&D strategies.
- You will run and embed a lot of their initiatives and lead on key programmes on a global scale.
- You will design and run the Engagement strategy for business, leading on key strategic initiatives to increase engagement across the business, with a lot of buy-in from the CEO and CPO on this as a focus area to address for 2020 and beyond.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Demonstrable Inclusion and Diversity experience, leading global initiatives and programmes.
- Employee Engagement / culture experience.
- Experience derived from a professional services, financial services, or insurance environment.
- A pragmatic, can-do attitude and ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to get things done, as this is a lean team.
- Excellent stakeholder management capability.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who want to really drive forward their D&I and Engagement capability, so you will really be able to impact and make a change.
For more infortmation, please contact Terri Wickett on / email@example.com