Global Head of Workday Services - Circa £90,000
A major client in Media & Publishing are looking to hire a Global Head of Workday Services to lead on the management of their Workday system as well as deliver any new module implementations and to shape overall HRIS and People Technology strategy.
- Own the development and strategy for the Workday Service including the relationship with vendors.
- Regularly evaluate the support model.
- Direct line management of senior team members.
- Act as an escalation point for HRIS and work with executive stakeholders.
- Oversee development of Workday capabilities, deliver any enhancements.
- Represent the Support team in projects/programmes.
- Reporting to stakeholders on operational and financial performance.
- Drive continuous performance.
- Experience with Workday is Required.
- Experience leading a support service.
- Experience with a delivering and embedding a support model in a highly complex, matrix organisation.
Must have a valid Visa to work in the UK.
Please contact email@example.com for details.