A highly recognised retailer is currently looking for a Global HR Analyst to come on board to manage the central HR budgeting, reporting and systems for the global business.
- Working closely with finance and the wide HR department you will be responsible for managing global personnel costs, people budgets and central HR budget during budget setting and reforecast processes.
- You will be managing and communicating both the global salary review and annual bonus process.
- Producing remuneration and other reports for internal and external stakeholders as and when appropriate
- Managing all relevant HR reports including, employee turnover, headcount, sickness, compensation and benchmarking.
- Project manage Gender Pay Gap and grading activities
You MUST have previous experience managing budgets, ideally the central HR budget and will also need to have extremely strong HR analytical experience around reporting and systems exposure as well as process improvement experience. You must be able to use excel at an advanced level as you will be using pivot tables, v-lookups, functions and formulae.