Global Director of HR
London, £130,000 - £150,000
Our client, a global brand and sector leader of the industrial space, are looking to recruit a best-in-class HR Director to lead and develop their Global function.
This position will sit on the executive commitee with a dual reporting line into both the UK CEO and the Global CEO. You will lead the Global HR function and existing HR team and seek to develop a best-practice offering.
- Set and execute the people strategy for the business, working in conjuction with the Global team.
- Assist in developing talent managemnet and talent attraction strategies for the UK populations
- You will help to deliver business change intervintions at a time of transformation
- You will deliver HR Transformation of both the HR SaaS platform and of a digital way of working
- Oversee the outsourcing of some HR services
- Aide in transforming the payroll function
- A demonstrable and lengthy successful background in HR, up to the Head/ Director level, within a business of scale, complexity and across geographies
- You will be CIPD qualified or have similar qualifications
- Experience working in a Global matrixed environment, with exposure to "blue collar" populations desirable
- Strong HR generalist able to work across a business to executive level
- Extensive stakeholder management up to Exec and Board level
- Substantial team management and development experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business on the bring of large scale transformation and growth and to create a real legacy.
If this is of interest, please contact Craig at email@example.com or call.