A leading business in media and advertising are currently searching for a Global People Data & Analytics Specialist to drive insight across the business by creating reports and using data analytics. (£60,000 - 65,000)
- Build and make use of models to the People Data strategy and projects.
- Create reports using Tableau / Power BI
- Work with legal teams and leadership to ensure that data security and proper governance is maintained.
- Work with HRIS, Finance, and IT to champion collaboration and ensure that data is being collected correctly from across the business
- Project Manage the development of a cloud based data warehouse
- Deliver reports and analysis of people metrics
- Previous hands-on experience with analytics and data manipulation
- Experience with Tableau and/or Power BI
Experience with other tools such as Alteryx, Knime, Workday, SQL, or Microsoft Azure is an advantage but not a requirement.