London, £60,000 - £70,000
Group Development Manager/ Head of Developent
My client, a FTSE 100 global leading company, are looking for an outstanding Development professional to join them in their high performing team as their new Group Development Manager.
This role will play a significant role in driving initiatives across the group to improve both Leadership and the development of core Talent. It will report directly into an outstanding Group Talent Director, and sit as part of a truly expert & commercial function. The role also has good exposure to senior leadership up to exec level.
- Responsibility for the design and delivery of the Group Leadership Development Curriculum
- Ownership of the design and delivery of development programmes to drive business capability and the development of key skills
- Support the succession planning and Talent mapping of the organisation
- Identification and development of high potential individuals to deliver into specific areas of the business
- Help lead the diversity and inclusion initiatives within the group
- Demonstrable significant background in a high performing talent function and with a personable track record of key business impacts
- Extensive experience in design and delivery of training and development, strong facilitation skills
- Experience of training needs analysis
- Strong coaching skills with experience coaching teams and individuals at all levels
- Experience working within a large highly matrixed environment
- Strong project management skills
If this role is of interest, please contact me onor