11 months ago
Information on the company
Founded in 1999 by a London-based beauty entrepreneur, our client is a luxury skincare group based in Chelsea that specialises in treatments targeted to specific skin concerns. Their products are sold through 20,000 doors across 35 countries worldwide in the most prestigious stores and their campaigns are fronted by high profile celebrities including Kylie Jenner.
This is a permanent job with a starting salary of £18-20k, depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role;
To assist the company with all administrative support, working directly with internal teams and clients to ensure the smooth running of Sales Operations.
Day-to-day activities will include;
* Assisting with reports using Microsoft Excel.
* Learning about sales forecasting.
* Collaborating with Brand to complete organograms.
* Dealing with invoice queries and credits, as well as RTV and return requests.
* Working in partnership with internal teams to coordinate NPD launches.
* Completing product registration templates.
* Building strong relationships with internal teams.
* Driving internal communication and processes and share knowledge across markets.
* Acting as a point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
* Contributing to the overall business direction and strategy.
* Carrying out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the role.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Graduate with a degree in any subject.
* Positive, proactive, and organised.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* A charismatic relationship builder.
* Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
* Engaged within the business and has a flexible approach to work.
* Professional and identifies with the brand.
* Intermediate to advanced IT skills in Microsoft Office.
* Experience or knowledge of the beauty and/or luxury industries would be an advantage.
Apply for this role