8 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with one of our Sheffield based clients to recruit a Graduate Assistant to the HR Director. The role will work closely with the HRD on a range of projects across the European and EMEA regions. This is a truly exciting opportunity for a HR or Business Analytics / IT Graduate with 1-2 years' post degree experience in either PA or HR.
The role will support the HRD on a range of activities, supporting on project coordination, report preparation and data analysis.
You must be a graduate and ideally you will have a background or exposure to UK HR. You will be required to develop an understanding of SAP HR (System), as well as broader HR Information Systems or data analytics in order to interrogate and manipulate data which can in turn be used to identify the best solutions around a range of HR issues. This will include supporting the HRD on rolling out the new Cloud based systems across Europe and EMEA and could involve delivering some training or coaching to employees so travel may also be involved.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Project co-ordination of roll-out of Global and European processes on HR systems
- Responsibility for aligning the HR Communication with the European Communication & Branding teams
- Act as Trainer and 'key-user' for maintenance guidelines and instructions on HR Systems
- Support and coordinate data analysis and necessary actions for data adjustments/ corrections
- Carry out research into existing systems, creating project plans and preparing presentations, chasing data across the region and networking
- Coordinate between the European Regional HR Data Management team and country specific counterparts
- University Degree /Post degree in HR, Business IT / Business Analytics or similar
- Knowledge of project management with a high degree of IT capability, as well as being able to demonstrate strong analytical and structured thinking
- Strong presentation and communication skills on a technical and business level
- experience of producing corporate presentations using MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Open-minded, hands-on-mentality, self-driven team player with strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- German language competence would be an advantage but not essential!
- Willingness to travel to Europe and EMEA, although this will be limited during current COVID restrictions - the base for the role will be Sheffield and so you must be within easy commute. You must be fully eligible to work in the UK
If you feel you have the skills and experience and/or willingness to develop your skills in this area we'd be delighted to hear from you.