Graduate Recruitment Assistant Manager
Legal, London - £ Competitive
Our client, a global law firm, are looking to recruit an experienced Graduate Recruitment Adviser/ Junior Manager to join their already established and successful team.
This role will join an already successful resourcing function with a focus on the delivery of excellence. It will report directly into the Graduate Recruitment Manager and have great visibility across the firm. It is a fantastic opportunity to build upon existing Trainee recruitment skills within a prestigious environment, with a strong culture and development opportunities.
This role will have an increased focus on the firm's social media campaigns and on the marketing of their world renowned schemes.
- Ownership of the graduate recruitment process from start to finish
- Oversee training contract interview process and manage the pipelining of graduate/ trainee talent into the organisation from end to end.
- This role will lead the strategy for the Graduate team for both social media activity and marketing. Creating and driving a presence and brand will be crucial, as a means of overall attraction.
- Running and Organisation of the vacation scheme programmes
- Build expert knowledge of university partnerships to advise on campus strategy.
- Ad-hoc support of projects alongside the Graduate Manager
- Work closely with the wider HR team to support on specialist initiatives around EVP and Diversity
The successful candidate for this role will have the following core experience and qualifications:
- Degree educated or qualified by experience
- Significant experience and ownership of social media & marketing campaigns for graduate recruitment schemes.
- Previous graduate recruitment experience in professional or financial services
- Confident and able to take a hands-on approach, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work both collaboratively within a team and on autonomously when required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office. Previous experience of a recruitment system is preferable.
If you feel this role fits your experience and interest please send your profile to email@example.com or call