9 months ago
Information on the company
Our client, ADP RPO, is a premier recruitment process outsourcing provider. Harnessing the power of unmatched proprietary technology, ADP RPO continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions that help clients identify, recruit, hire and retain top talent.
They are currently accepting applications for Graduate Recruitment Interns to help support their growing client base. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career by gaining exposure in a leading recruitment environment and partner a global pharmaceutical company. As well as being a member of the graduate team, you will be encouraged to build a network within a global organization and be responsible for specialist projects.
This is a 6 month internship paying £10/hour, working 37.5 hour weeks.
How you can expect to spend your day;
This position is responsible for interview and assessment activities related to the global graduate recruitment programme for our client. You will liaise with candidates from universities located in EMEA, Americas, ASIAPAC and LATAM, you will serve as a liaison between client and applicants.
A number of their 2015 in take went on to successfully work in the talent and recruiting industry and were left with a positive experience and career focus.
* Candidate pipeline management
* Database Management; consistently reviewing candidate pipeline for each geography and selecting/recommending candidates accordingly
* Candidate assessment and communication
* Volume Resume review and analysis
* Pre-screening and qualification of candidates
* Phone interview
* Project management
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
* A keen interest in the world of Talent - specifically entry level recruitment
* Willingness to work with candidates across multiple countries
* An interest in working with a global pharmaceutical company
* Previous administration experience
* A keen eye for detail
* A positive attitude and a team player mentality
* Drive and the will to succeed
* The ability to handle pressure
* Able to work autonomously and manage own time/ prioritise own workload
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* As well as a decent starting salary you will receive expert training, coaching and mentoring in the talent space.
* ADP power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
* At ADP they are driven by your success. They engage your unique talents and perspectives. Welcoming your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, they support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Apply for this role