2 months ago
Information on the company
Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency. We’ve placed over 6,000 candidates at the country’s leading businesses including M&C Saatchi Mobile, Skype, OK Magazine, King.com, Hailo, Easyjet, and Lloyds.
This is a national minimum wage internship for the first 3 months, all being well you’ll pass probation and join the team as a permanent hire from the beginning of the 4th month. Your salary will then be £20K per annum + a rewarding commission structure.
How will you spend the day?
Your role is a vital part of the Inspiring process and relies on your ability to spot the most talented graduates on the market and working with internal teams you’ll help match these to the requirements of wide ranging, ambitious and growing companies.
HR & Administration
* Pre-screening candidates: filter, call, assess and register graduates, and get them ready to interview.
* Inquiries: respond to emails and online candidate inquiries.
* Data: collect and record information.
* Conduct CV searches on job boards for priority vacancies
* Attending careers fairs to meet fresh graduate talent and help them secure their dream job.
* Targets: Once trained and prepared to control your own desk, you will be expected to hit individual and departmental targets to gain your commission.
As the role progresses, there could be opportunities to support the sales team with lead generation or assist the marketing team with uploading vacancies to specific job boards or writing blogs that will capture the imagination of those we’re trying to help. If you have talent, we want to nurture it and we’ll be flexible to play to your strengths.
Who is our ideal intern?
You are on the frontline of contacting, informing and preparing recent graduates in meeting their career aspirations. This is an incredibly rewarding job and will be best suited to someone who has strong empathy and desire to help people. Entwined with your empathetic nature, you will have an interest in learning about the recruitment industry and get excited about how it can be a lucrative career for you once you start gaining an understanding of the recruitment space.
* You are confident, outgoing and have excellent communication skills.
* You have a degree in any subject.
* You have an interest in helping graduates find their foot on the career ladder.
* You are hardworking, detail orientated and a team player.
* You display good time management, with the ability to prioritise & manage multiple deadlines.
* You have an appetite for learning on the job and developing your skills set towards the needs of the business.
What are the perks of interning at your company?
You can expect a fully stocked fridge, music, regular company socials, a table tennis table, plenty of laughs in the office and the chance to be part of a fast-growing company not afraid to ignore conventional wisdom. We also have an office dog, a sheltie, so dog friendly applicants would be best!
This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality but with the security of its history of success. Work socials are the norm; with company nights out, team lunches and epic Christmas parties! You’ll not only be getting a bunch of new colleagues, but great mates too.
Apply for this role