6 months ago
This private equity backed leading recycling and resource management group has locations across Central Scotland, the East Midlands and Ireland. They provide bespoke, personalised solutions for customers' recycling, waste and industrial service needs by fusing unparalleled industry experience with the latest technologies.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Group HR Advisor, who will be based in Linwood. This is a full time, permanent, role.
Summary of Job Function
To assist the Group HR Manager in supporting the implementation of business strategies relating to the full employee life cycle, specifically bit not limited too:
- Performance Management
- Legal Compliance
- Learning & Development
- Organisational Development
- CIPD qualified (preferred, though not essential)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise & work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT & Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word
To apply please click on apply now and send them your CV, please include a statement outlining why you should be considered for this role within your CV as this cannot be sent in separately or added on later.
No agencies please.
6 days ago
only 23 hours until close