An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group HR Manager to join a reputable technology organisation.
The Group HR Manager will have responsibilities for all HR activities across the company and will lead a small HR team. They will be involved in strategic decision-making and liaise with the executive board on a regular basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and design HR policies and processes in line with the company goals.
- Employee engagement, performance improvement, talent management, compensation & benefits and talent management.
- Development of the Talent Acquisition function.
- Development of the HR team.
- Proven experience in Employee Relation and handling organisation restructures and TUPE.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a HR Manager role in a small to medium sized organisation with overall responsibility for the HR function, ideally in the IT or FS sectors.
- Experience of managing a HR team
- Strong ER and employment law knowledge and experience of TUPE and restructures
- A high level of commercial acumen