about 1 month ago
Elevation HR are proud to be working with a leading UK organisation to support the appointment of an experienced Resourcing Manager. Based in North Derbyshire the role will report directly into the Head of HR and will act as a valued partner to the wider Group HR team.
The organisation is currently expanding across the UK and going through a period of organisational change and is therefore looking for an experienced in-house Resourcing Manager to deliver the Resourcing outputs of their People Strategy.
To be successful in the role, you should be an outstanding and passionate Resourcing professional with a successful and robust track record of delivering recruitment campaigns. You will likely have previously operated within large, complex, fluid environments.
Elevation HR are keen to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience:
- Design and delivery of talent acquisition strategy
- Ability to maximise talent attraction methods and ensure selection and retention of high calibre candidates
- Collaborative partnering with stakeholders in order to advise on reward and resourcing as well as providing ongoing support
- Management of multiple recruitment campaigns
- Evaluation and re-tendering of recruitment PSL
- Having complete ownership of recruitment, induction, on boarding and training programmes
- Experience operating in high volume, multi-disciplined environments
- Self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Minimum 5 years internal resourcing experience
- CIPD qualified (desirable)
If you meet the criteria above and are looking to join an organisation which places great emphasis on their people and development then please get in touch for more information.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment