5 months ago
Group Reward Project Analyst
Their ambition for our client is to become the leading Home Improvement company and their purpose to create Better Homes, Better Lives for millions of people in Europe.
They are developing a complete, Unique and Unified Home Improvement offer based on customer insights. In 2015, they launched the One of our clients strategy. They saw huge opportunity in combining and concentrating their strengths to work as one company. Where global functions and local Operating Companies work hand in hand enabling the business to become more efficient and competitive. From using technology to create a seamless customer experience, to complementing digital capability with an inspiring store experience, and from developing and designing leading edge product ranges themselves, to building in sustainability everywhere – in their products and in their operations.
This is a really exciting time for our client with some very exciting career opportunities.
Position: Group Reward Project Analyst
Location: London, Paddington
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
As a Group Reward Project Analyst you will act as a key support to the Group Reward Director in the development of reward solutions , working closely alongside to manage the changes and projects the function are responsible for.
You will support and lead aspects of the implementation of such projects, playing a key role in developing solutions, researching and modelling as well as writing business cases and project documents, Vendor selection and socialising with OpCos.
- Work with OpCos to scope, plan, implement and embed Reward projects in a consistent and integrated manner taking into account local Market constraints
- Provide technical reward expertise to OpCos in respect of Reward projects
- Provide project assurance and governance for Reward Unification and reward projects
- Develop and manage an ongoing integrated plan of Reward cycle and reward project plan across the Group Reward team
- An open and collaborative mind-set that can propose new ideas and work with proposed ideas without distinction.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to proactively network across OpCos and Group functions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English), ability to clearly communicate and to adapt to different audiences
- High-degree of tenacity and passion for problem-solving
- Excellent attention to detail with an eye for accuracy, even when working at pace
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to manage shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Experience in executing operational reward cycle such as salary review and bonus
- Involvement in reward projects across different OpCos/geographies
- HR system implementation experience
- Multi-lingual to help support their global business is desirable
- Flexible to travel as travel across Europe and at times further afield, will form a core part of this role at key periods
You may have experience of the following: HR and Reward Analyst, Human Resources, HR Advisor, Reward Analyst, Reward Advisor, MI, Management Information, HR Consultant, Certificate in Personnel Development, HR Analyst, Reward and Benefits, Change Manager, HR Business Partner, Reward Manager, Performance Improvement, Reward Officer, HR Advisor, Reward Analyst, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close