10 months ago
Are you an experienced Coaching and Facilitation professional looking to take on a new leadership challenge? If so, you may just be the person we`re looking for!
Founded in 2005, Coach in a Box set out to be the first company to offer high quality coaching that was affordable and accessible to all. Since then, we have become one of the world's largest coaching companies coaching over 7,000 clients a year.
Working alongside many of the world`s largest companies to develop talent and potential at all levels of leadership through innovative and practical solutions, we are passionate about making learning and development accessible to the many, rather than the few. We`re proud of our journey, our ambitious purpose, the positive impact we have as an organisation and the incredible global team that make it happen. We are excited about bringing truly transformational change to the many.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Head of Coaching and Facilitation to join our team either in our Portsmouth offices, or based from home.
Reporting to the Managing Director for EMEA and supported by the Coaching Coordinator, this is a senior role within our organisation, responsible for creating a high quality, vibrant, engaged, fully resourced and purposeful coaching and facilitation community within EMEA, ensuring the capability of Coach in a Box and our coaches to deliver our services to our rigorous quality standards. The current community in EMEA is made up of 70 Coaches and Facilitators.
You will also be responsible for:
- Developing a regional market reputation for 'Coach a Box` as a centre of expertise and valued provider among organisational clients, coaches, and key professional networks or related communities
- Taking part on the development and deployment of high profile client innovations and pilots.
- Building strong relationships and representing the coaching IP, the community and our coaching approach directly with key clients.
- Engaging at the coach community in all EMEA tactical and strategic matters.
- Creating a vibrant community of coaches, leveraging learning between coaches, and creating a sense of belonging that builds high levels of engagement.
- Responsibility for creating a strong partnership with our regional coach community and communicating updates related to the business.
- Ensuring that the coach community is fully trained and ready to support our capacity planning, business needs, and our required capability profile.
- Creating an annual cycle of coach routines that flow and are linked to the business cycle. These include learning events, supervision, and performance and development discussions.
- Clearly identifying strategic capability needs and managing initiatives to develop coaches and support our IP, content, transformational processes and practice.
- Regularly tracking, monitoring and engaging coaches in conversations focused on quality and performance. This will require the review of performance and quality data from many sources including internal, client and coachee feedback.
- Accountable for the achievement of business critical KPIs and metrics that support our work and outcomes.
- Overseeing the deployment of coach supervision in the region and act as a supervisor for some or all coaches as available and appropriate.
- Flexibility for occasional travel within the EMEA region is a requirement.
The ideal Head of Coaching and Facilitation:
You will already have proven experience as an experienced practitioner with a passion for coaching, facilitation and development. It`s also essential that you hold a recognised and credible coaching qualification and a minimum of 500 hours active coaching experience. You will also possess:
- A high level of commitment to excellent standards of client service and delivery.
- Significant experience as a coach, and the capability to lead a community of experienced practitioners.
- Ability to lead training workshops and development sessions related to coaching.
- A high level of professional confidence with client leadership teams and our coaches.
- It is essential that you understand organisations, change, the nature of human development and transformational work.
- High levels of emotional intelligence including self-management, self-awareness, motivation, empathy and the capacity to build strong relationships.
- Highly organisational skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels and take people with you.
- Ability to be comfortable working remotely and as part of a diverse and geographically dispersed global team.
If you are looking for your next challenge as the Head of Coaching and Facilitation then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close