7 months ago
Head of HR
Our client is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business. They serve commercial, professional and academic communities by helping them connect and learn, and by creating and providing access to content and intelligence that helps people and businesses work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Our client is a FTSE 100 company with offices in more than 20 countries and 7,500 colleagues around the world.
Position: Head of HR Services
Location: Central London (SW1P)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 dependent on experience
About the role:
A key function within this Global Business Services division, HR Service Delivery partners with colleagues, managers, and HR Business partners globally to provide a combination of specialist and transactional services. These services include recruitment, payroll, workforce admin, benefits, global mobility, HR systems and people data and analytics. Operating from regional centres in Singapore, Colchester, Sarasota and Kansas City they support 7,500 colleagues globally. The role currently 6 direct reports and leads a global team of approximately 40 service delivery colleagues.
- Own and continually evolve the Global HR Services Operating model to deliver an agile, lean, customer focussed service
- Continue the transition from local processes and tools to global processes and tools, introducing and driving a more digitally focussed self-service culture
- Support business strategy through effective provision of due diligence, advisory support and integration management
- Ownership of the Global HR IT Roadmap to support the HR Operating Model
- Provide high quality service management to divisions to evidence a value for money service, including service levels, KPI reporting and regular service performance review
- Lead the transformation from a retrospective data reporting approach to a predictive approach to better inform decision making
- Work closely with peers in Finance and Technology Service Delivery to create and execute a unified communication strategy for Business Services
- Champion a relentless focus on realising the potential of their people
- Motivate, coach and lead the HR service delivery function ensuring alignment with company strategy and operating models
- Encourage effective cross functional and cross divisional working relationships, working collaboratively across teams or businesses within a complex matrix based organisation structure
- Ability to act with integrity, tact and diplomacy with sensitive and confidential information and to formulate trust at all levels
- Project management across the globe and the ability to recognise and call on specialists
- Extensive HR service delivery experience in a fast moving, matrix based dynamic environment in FTSE 100 / 250 companies
- Deep technical knowledge of HR Service Delivery and solutions particularly the SAP / Success Factor suite
- Experience in dealing with mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- International experience and ability to perform to an exceptional standard across many cultures and geographies.
- A strong track record in change management
- Awareness of continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- This role may suit someone who is looking to take on their first Global role
You may have experience of the following: Head of HR, Human Resources Manager, Head of Human Resources, HR Manager, HR Generalist, HRBP, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources Generalist etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.