My client, a leading Manuifacturing company based in South East London, are looking for a driven and well-versed Head of HR to lead the UK team.
The Head of HR will be tasked with effectively partnering with the core manufacturing area to drive strategic initiatives, alongside day to day HR activities. Reports to MD in the UK, with one direct report.
* Work closely with the leadership team to translate their strategic vision into organisational objectives and actions
* Participate in the creation of business strategies by providing relevant HR insight
* Lead the business through transformations whilst ensuring employees adapt to changing business conditions
* Coach Senior Executives towards results-driven leadership that will inspire employees. *Contribute insights with clarity and conviction to influence decision making
* Maintain positive working relationships with works council and unions
* Talent and workforce planning
* Lead activities in talent acquisition, operations, learning and development and employment council
* Human Resources leadership experience within the Manufacturing industry
* Qualified to CIPD level 7 with good knowledge of Uk employment law
* Able to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment autonomously
* Have a high level of tenacity and self-sufficient
Please contact me: Adam, firstname.lastname@example.org,