I have partnered with a leading Transportation Company to find their next Head of HR (OD/ Talent Focus) - The company is looking to go through a period of change to ensure they have the skills and people needed to grow the organisation further and continue on their year on year growth.
This role will be responsible for the initial OD and Talent design and updates with the London base of the business, leading onto the wider UK and then to Europe.
The Head of role will drive the development of frameworks, tools and processes for talent management, succession planning, executive and leadership development, career mobility and leadership competency modelling, as well as driving the employee engagement, performance management and people transformation agenda.
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the London ambition to be a high performing organisation; to include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- Strengthen talent pipeline and talent pools (with particular focus on critical roles and diverse talent)
- Build organisation capability to effectively execute strategic and operational priorities;
- Increase readiness and success rate of individuals identified as having potential to assume critical positions at the next more senior level;
- To design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- To work with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure effective communication and consultation processes in support of change and engagement programmes.
- To develop the Company's approach to talent management and succession planning and to co-ordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- To provide advice and guidance on job design and effective organisational structure
You will have:
- Proven expereince within OD, it would be advantageous to be CIPD qualified
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas
- Learning & Development, particularly leadership development and talent management.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
- Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organisational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
- Knowledge of senior level talent acquisition is preferable.
If this sound like you - please, contact me on, firstname.lastname@example.org