Head of HR , Global Law Firm
£110,000 - £140,000, London
My client, a global law firm based in the heart of London, are looking to recruit an excellent and accomplished Head of HR to join their team.
This role, reporting into the Global HR Director, will work across the firm with a number of stakeholder groups to set the HR strategy and lead the team. You will engage with the most senior level of business stakeholders to push the HR agenda.
- Manage the HR Generalist, Employee Relations and HR Service Delivery teams.
- Set the HR Strategy within the firm and align HR to business partner across the company
- Lead on employee relations to ensure the firm maintains a positive ER framework
- Work closely with the HR Operations function to deliver a top notch support service across HR and the business.
- Significant and demonstratrable experience leading a professional services or legal environment.
- Team management experience
- Experience working across a matrixed and global environment
- Education to a Graduate level, with relevant CIPD
For more information please or call.