Annapurna Recruitment have partnered with a well known media company who are looking for a Head of HR to join the team on a contract basis (10-12 months).
The Head of HR will report to the HR Director and have 2 direct reports. They will have full HR responsibilities for a set UK client group. These responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Employee engagement, performance improvement, talent management, compensation & benefits and talent management.
- Management & development of the HR team.
- Proven experience in Employee Relation and handling organisation restructures and TUPE.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of work in a HR Generalist capacity in the UK in a media/creative environment.
- Strong UK employment law knowledge and experience of TUPE and restructures
- Union experience
- A high level of commercial acumen
For more information, please contact Kathryn on -******* style="text-decoration: underline;">Please note, we currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occassion.