Head of Human Resources and Performance TRAF66670
A unique opportunity exists for a talented and experienced Head of Human Resources and Performance to join our client in order to realise their vision of being a dynamic career college. This is an exciting time to join the Group following the merger with Stockport College and represents a fantastic opportunity to drive transformational change for the students, employers and communities of Stockport and Trafford.
They are looking for someone with a strong track record who can lead the HR team and develop and deliver the College Group People Plan which supports the Group’s corporate plan and ambition to be an outstanding provider.
Responsible for supporting change across the organisation and maximising the contribution and career satisfaction of our staff, you will support the Vice Principal Corporate Planning and Services in developing and delivering a range of initiatives to create a values driven environment and great place to work.
They are looking for someone with:
• Experience of managing a Human Resources team within a complex organisation
• A successful track record of leading on organisational development interventions and performance management initiatives.
• Experience of delivering organisational change projects and supporting teams to deliver organisational objectives.
• Knowledge of the issues facing the sector and an ability to forecast future HR requirements.
• Experience of introducing successful initiatives to attract and reward the best staff.
• Experience of developing successful employee engagement programmes.
Chartered membership of the Institute of Personnel and Development is also essential for this post.
If you share their passion for innovation and success there has never been a better time to work for the College Group.
New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
The Group promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
The College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment at the College Group is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 18th July 2018
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.