Head of Learning Content - Up to £100,000 per annum
Our client and global technology business with a number of different business lines is looking for a Head of Learning Content and Platforms to join their greenfield L&D team in London.
They are looking for this person to own run and drive their new LMS and run the content. The successful candidate will work closely as a partner to the business to understand their needs in terms content and then work with their team to design this and roll it out.
Some more info about the role:
- It will manage a small team and will run the Learning Design function.
- This role is really about creating the learning design content and running the l&d platform.
- The successful candidate will know their way around the system, be able to advise of the best systems and technologies in the market and create the learning design content to go on to the platform.
What they are looking for:
- Previous experience as working as a Head of Learning Design somewhere, with a background in producing content and business partnering
- Team management experience of a team of 3+
- Global experience
- Experience of working in a tech firm is advantageous and wants to be able to manage a function
- Experience of building a function as well as the willingness to do the hands on work to get them the team where they need to be.
For more information on this role, please contact Terri Wickett onor to apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org