Head of Learning & Development
West London, £75,000 - £85,000 (plus significant bonus)
Our client, a world leading brand, are looking to bring in an exceptional Head of Learning and Development.
This role will work alongside the Director of Talent and the Talent team to drive the business Learning agenda across a large population. You will assess the needs of the business and develop interventions to address this.
- Lead the strategy and direction for Learning interventions across management, soft and technical skills.
- Promote a Learning culture throughout the business
- Build and utilise relationships with senior stakeholders to further the business Learning objectives
- Lead the team on all design and delivery of training to support the learning strategy
- Lead on all the design, development and delivery of Leadership and Management programmes.
- Manage and account for the L&D budget with a commecial approach
- A significant and demonstrable background in Learning and Development with a large brand
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A proven track record of designing and implementing development programmes aligned towards business objectives
- An experienced facilitator, with strong delivery skills
- Degree qualified, ideally with psychometric and CIPD qualifications
This role will offer a genuine opportunity to represent a recognisable brand and lead and shape the business function.
For more information please call Max onor