Head of Organisational Effectiveness,
London, £90,000 - £110,000
We are currently working in a retained partnership with a very exciting tech company based in West London. Following a period of strong growth, they are looking for a Head of Organisational Effectiveness.
This role, working directly alongside the CHRO and C-Suite level, will support the changing needs of the organisation and take a focus on the strategic HR strategy. This position will work with the Leadership team to deliver the group HR strategy, whilst also building the People capability of the organisation.
- Plan and execute the HR strategy and Organisation "roadmap" to foster increased growth and a clearly defined company culture
- Lead the company within Organisation Design and People Change, to establish and manage organisation capability
- Work closely with the Head of Talent Development to develop current approaches and frameworks.
- Act as the OE subject matter expert, to advise the business and ensure best practice.
- Partner and lead a small team of Global HRBPS on strategic HR projects to add value within OD, succession and People change, and other areas.
- Oversee the company approach to developing People Insights and work closely to define the relevant requirements.
- Advise on the company Workforce strategy, in collaboration with other core stakeholders across the Talent team.
Core Experience Requirements:
- A clear and demonstrable successful track record within Organisational Design and Effectiveness
- The successful individual will likely come from a consultancy background with additional, execution focused, "internal" experience
- An in depth knowledge of people strategy, HR Business Partnering and Talent Management cycles
- Previous experience designing and implementing innovative OD and change programmes across multiple locations and within a matrixed environment
- A relevant Business Degree or MBA
If this opportunity sounds of interest and suitable for yourself, please do contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or callfor more information.