Head of Talent Acquisition
London, £70,000 - £80,000, Plus Bonus & Car allowance/ bens
Our client, a central-London based Global much-loved brand, are looking to bring in a top-tier Head of Resourcing to deliver their high-growth agenda across the UK.
This role will work alongside the People Director to deliver the Recruitment Strategy, D&I Agenda, EVP and people management for the UK and EMEA.
- Develop and implement the resourcing strategy across the Group
- Work as the SME across the organisation for all resourcing considerations
- Work with the People Director to utilise Resourcing enhance organisational capability
- Lead a team to meet the needs of a high growth strategy across the UK
- Lead the employee value proposition (EVP) to help attract and retain key talent
- Role model the values of the organisation
- PSl & Budget management
- Significant demonstrable experience within Talent Acquisition and Resourcing for a FTSE business or within a large corporate
- Any retail, hospitality or FMCG experience will be highly desirable
- Evidence contribution towards the transformation and set up of a recruitment function, with both strategic and operational responsibilities.
- Clear experience of working across multiple sites, with multi-national or global experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication
- Track record of developing teams to achieve a vision and provide clear direction
- Experience of developing talent resourcing solutions across a diverse workforce
- Demonstrable previous business partnering to achieve a talent strategy implementation
If this role is of interest please or callfor more information