Head of Talent Acquisition
Our client, a fun media/advertising business, is looking to recruit a Head of Talent Acquisition to join their growing team.
Following an internal restructure, they are looking for a transformational Recruitment Leader to help evolve their recruitment function.
This is an exciting opportunity, where the successful candidate will lead a small team as well as create and implement a new, innovative talent acquisition strategy.
About the role:
- Design a new Talent Acquisition strategy and then roll this out across the business and embed it successfully.
- Create a process for internal vacancies and roll this out across the business and promote internal mobility as much as possible.
- Create and roll out a graduate/apprenticeship scheme across.
- Manage the workforce planning strategy for contingent workers and embed the process.
- Manage their careers site and external brand.
- Ensure there is a best in class process for diversity and inclusion when hiring.
About the candidate:
- Experience of transforming recruitment processes and running a Talent Acquisition function is essential.
- Experience of working in a Media/Technology business is preferred.
- Management experience is essential.
- A can-do attitude and an ability work both operationally and strategically. This is not purely a strategic role and you will need to roll your sleeves up as it is a small team.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Terri Wickett at email@example.com