Our client, a leading global business, is looking to recruit a Head of Talent to join their team in London.
They are looking for demonstrable experience of Talent Management and Organisational Development and team management experience. The successful candidate most have proven experience of designing Talent strategies and implementing them.
The role in a nutshell:
- To design the talent strategy for the business
- To build effective relationships with the business and influence the strategy and then implement the strategy across the business
- To work with the business leaders to pull together the TNA in order to create the strategy
What they're looking for:
- Proven experience of Talent strategy design and implementation
- A willingness to also roll up your sleeves and be operational. The team is too small to be able to only operate on a strategic level.
- Experience of working in both global and regional teams.
This is a great role with huge greenfield opportunity. For more information, please contact Terri Wickett on /