Head of Talent & Organisational Development
£80,000 - £90,000
My client, a fast growing industry leader, are looking to bring in a high-energy Head of Talent and Organisational Development to join an already high performing team.
This role will develop and lead the Talent and OD Centre of Excellence agenda across the UK and Ireland. You will be responsible for the full Talent spectrum from Talent Management, Succession Planning, Performance Management and Culture & Engagement.
- Create and own a Talent & OD Strategy for the UK & ROI aligned to the Global strategy and HR priorities.
- Ensure the implementation in the region of agreed Talent & OD Programmes and processes
- Bring best practice across the region, implementing bespoke components to meet local needs as required by the business
- Collaborate on the development of new global and regional Talent & OD programmes ensuring they are aligned with the busines prorities
- Degree qualified or equivalent. CIPD qualification or equivalent also desirable.
- Clear history of delivering high quality outcomes in Talent Management,
- A demonstrable and outstanding record in talent, behavioural frameworks, learning & development, career paths, culture development and engagement
- Previous work experience in a large corporate business, potentially with large populations or in a period of ambiguity and change
- Strong programme management and leadership skills, alongside exceptional stakeholder management
If this role sounds interesting to you, call me onor email email@example.com for more details.