3 months ago
Health and Safety Manager (part-time 2-3 days) - Burton upon Trent
Salary: £40-45K (full-time) : pro rata
Key words: Health and safety officer, health and safety, health & safety, HSE, food manufacturing, ISO22000, occupational health
Our client are a leading food manufacturing company with their head office based in Burton upon Trent. They are looking for a qualified professional to oversee the system, perform audits, and ensure compliance.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead and develop a positive safety culture within the site and to continually improve processes, practice and procedure in order to effectively control risk
• Manage and develop management systems
• Carry out site wide risk assessments, site safety inductions and safety inspections.
• Lead investigation of accidents, incidents and near misses and identify causes and future prevention measures.
• Manage and implement the Food Manufacturing Health policy and practices
• Develop Health and Safety training policy and initiatives
• Liaise with regulators
• Min. Bachelor’s degree in health and safety or other relevant discipline
• At least 3 years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry
• Experience with ISO22000
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003