5 months ago
HR Administration Assistant - Financial Services - Central London
Salary: Circa £30,000 - £40,000
An exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to join a leading Financial Services company based in prestigious offices in central London.
The ideal candidate will have strong Administration skills and have experience of working in Generalist HR.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to manage all administration for the HR Department, assist with recruitment and the on boarding process and advising staff and management on policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Point of contact for HR queries
• Recruitment, short listing and interviewing
• Update and maintain HR Systems and databases
• Prepare HR documents, offer letters and employment contracts
• Organise and deliver Induction programme/on-boarding for all new employees
• Processing leavers and carrying out exit interviews
• Support the Head of HR in the provision of a comprehensive service to all employees
• Managing filing and archiving for all HR related documents
• Assisting payroll department by providing relevant employee information
Essential Skills & Requirements:
The ideal candidate will be CIPD Qualified or Degree educated and have demonstrable administration experience in all areas of HR in a similar financial/professional services environment.
They will have knowledge of employment legislation, excellent Word and Excel skills and strong planning and organisational skills with proven ability to manage competing priorities.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.