6 months ago
HR Administration - London NW
Salary: £25K - £30K
An opportunity has arisen with the UK’s leading and fast growing vitamin supplement company.
They are looking for an HR Administrator to support the Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records) and updating internal databases. The ideal candidate will have experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
• Help organize and maintain personnel records
• Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
• Prepare HR documents (e.g. employment contracts, offer letters, staff handbook)
• Revise company policies, as required
• Assist with employees queries about HR-related issues
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
Skills & Requirements
• Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or other relevant admin role
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Some working knowledge of current employment law and best practices
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
7 days ago
only 7 days until close