23 days ago
HR Administration Manager
Due to growth, our client is recruiting for a HR Administration Manager to join their HR team based in Retford. The role reports directly to the Head of HR Operations and Reward, is responsible for managing a team of at least six HR Administrators, who provide transactional HR support to approximately 2,000 colleagues and managers across our client's Group, in a high volume, fast paced environment.
The role requires knowledge of HR and employee benefit administration, as well as the drive to attain an excellent standard of customer service and experience and the ability to develop a team. On a daily basis the HR Administration Manager will need to lead, manage, motivate and develop team members. The team handles a large volume of work on a daily basis and this role will be responsible for multitasking and prioritising the work of team members.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service at all times, via the ticketing system, ensuring customers receive prompt responses and resolutions,
- Manage the teams’ daily work, primarily generated through the ticketing system, but also balancing individual projects and responsibilities,
- Manage key HR transactional process (eg starters, leavers, changes, parental leave, flexible working),
- Working closely with other areas of the team and stakeholders, in particular Payroll, Recruitment and the wider HR team,
- Support with answering HR & benefits queries and escalate any potential issues,
- Manage the administration for our client's Flexible Benefits portal (Apollo), ensuring that the data input for new starters is accurate, changes are actioned accurately and on time, and reporting to payroll is efficiently managed,
- Coach, advise and mentor colleagues across the team to drive a deep understanding, gain support and continued focus for continuous improvement,
- Manage elements of HR and benefits administration associated with the integration of acquisitions,
- Provide excellent quality control of all letters and contracts leaving the department,
- Review and update key processes for HR and benefits administration, and manager guide documents,
- Provide regular management information to the Head of HR Operations,
- Work closely with colleagues to identify and implement process improvements,
- Ability to communicate pro-actively with key stakeholders and customers,
- Experience of working within a customer service focused team environment,
- Excellent knowledge of HR and benefits administration,
- Experience of managing and leading a HR operational team,
- Ability to identify and resolve potential issues and risks, taking action to prevent them from developing,
- Proactive and practical approach to problem solving and ability to identify areas for improvements in process, services and ways of working,
- Highly organised, with ability to plan, delegate, prioritise and multitask high volumes of daily work requests,
- Able to coach team members to improve performance and develop skills,
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment,
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything our client does. They believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for their customers, their businesses, and their employees, their offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our client's employee success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to them about your flexible working needs. Our client's Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.