20 days ago
HR Administration Manager - 6 month contract
They are delighted to be expanding their HR team in Retford and are looking to recruit a HR Administration Manager on a 6-month contract. Reporting into the Head of HR Operations and Reward your role will be to manage a team of 6 HR Administrators, providing transactional HR support to a business of circa 2,500 colleagues in a high volume, fast paced environment
Their HR Services Team is part of the Group HR function and provides Payroll, Recruitment and HR administrative support across all Group businesses. The role requires the drive to attain an excellent standard of customer service and experience and the ability to develop a team. On a daily basis the Interim HR Administration Manager will need to lead, manage, motivate and develop team members. The team handles a large volume of work on a daily basis and this role will be responsible for multitasking and prioritising the work of team members.
If you have experience in managing a HR team and are passionate about working for an award winning and growing company then this is the role for you!
Based near Retford Train Station, means there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, car, or bus. They also have free car parking close to the office.
Since their formation in 2015, they've been on a mission to create a leading position in the provision of specialist insurance solutions across the UK market and beyond. As a company, our client is a successful growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group they have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and they continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America.
- Looking after a busy HR Administration team who provide an efficient HR administration support service.
- Ensure an excellent standard of customer service at all times, via the ticketing system, ensuring customers receive prompt responses and resolutions
- Co-ordinate the teams’ daily work tasks, primarily via the ticketing system, but also balancing individual projects and responsibilities.
- Working closely with other areas of the team and stakeholders, in particular Payroll, Recruitment and the wider HR team
- Coach, advise and mentor colleagues across the team to drive a deep understanding, gain support and continued focus for continuous improvement.
- You will also look for ways to motivate and develop high engagement across the team.
- Provide quality control of all letters and contracts leaving the department
- Review and update key processes (SOP’s), and manager guides
- Provide metrics to Head of HR Ops on key process levels and achievement of SLA’s
- Ensure good communications with key stakeholders and customers, including the payroll team, recruitment team, Heads of Divisional HR and Head of Learning and Development
- Support with the administration of employee benefits
- Proven HR experience and knowledge, including up to date employment law and data protection
- Experience of working within a customer service focused team environment
- Experience of managing and leading a HR operational team
- Ability to identify and resolve potential issues and risks, taking necessary actions to prevent them from developing
- Proactive and practical approach to problem solving and ability to identify areas for improvements in process, services and team ways of working
- Highly organised with ability to plan, delegate prioritise and multitask high volumes of daily service/ work requests
- Able to coach team members to improve performance and develop skills
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment
Collaboration is at the heart of everything they do. They believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for their customers, their businesses, and their employees, they offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close