about 1 year ago
HR Administrative Assistant - WorkingtonSalary: up to 19.5k per annum
Our client is looking for a motivated administrative assistant with HR experience to come in and assist with the recruitment processes of apprentices.
A high level of flexibility and adaptability will be required.
• Supporting the apprentice recruitment process
• To carry out all administration and to arrange interviews as required within the recruitment and selection process including liaising with candidates/agencies; test administration and interview support.
• Liaising with employers regarding their recruitment requirements and providing a full recruitment service.
• To help maintain a good relationship with candidates throughout the recruitment process, including carrying out one to one meetings to prepare them for interviews.
• Developing and delivering induction activities
• To carry out school engagement activities when needed
• Assisting with the recruitment of Access to Apprenticeship programmes
• Providing a monthly report to the Marketing & Operational Recruitment Manager on activities within the department
• To assist the team in the day-to-day operation of the department, including taking on additional duties as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Car driver is essential
• High level of confidentiality and integrity is essential
• Proven experience in recruitment practices e.g. Interviewing
• Good administration skills, attention to detail and able to work on their own initiative
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and via telephone
• Proven ability to multi-task in a busy working environment
• IT Skills essential
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.