8 months ago
A HR Administrator is required for our client based in Rushden, on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a candidate with HR experience who can join the team and hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of how HR works and the admin function with managing the employee lifecycle from recruitment to offers, to on-boarding to employment contract changes, review process through to the end of employment, with a high focus on absence management and co-ordination of absence reporting and RTW completion.
• Uniform ordering and monitoring
• Management of time and attendance database
• Management of new starters and leavers
• Pension portal maintenance (starters, leavers, salary changes)
• Support in Disciplinary & Grievance meetings
• Ideally working towards CIPD or CIPD qualified
• 2 years HR admin experience, ideally within a site based environment
• Experience working with Microsoft Office software (especially Word and Excel)
• A good team player
• Highly organised