2 months ago
You may remember our client as the company that revolutionsed the automotive parts industry* in the 1970s. The organisation is different company today with clients such as Sainsbury’s, Homebase, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. The organisation is an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Position: HR Administrator - Shared Service Centre
Location: Cowley, Oxford
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: a competitive salary and benefits package with significant personal development opportunities in a dynamic and changing environment.
About the role:
As the HR Administrator you will provide a comprehensive, flexible and efficient administrative HR service to all Logistics and Autoparts employees, covering administrative processes for payroll, recruitment, induction, absence management, employee changes, Flexible Benefits.
- Responding to telephone and email queries in an efficient and timely manner, providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Supporting the HR Advisors and Consultants with post recruitment administration
- Accurately update and maintain the HR Information System in a timely manner
- Liaise with payroll to ensure that sickness absence, maternity and paternity payments are made in accordance with relevant legislation & Company Policy
- Ensure both manual and electronic personnel files are created, accurately maintained and cleansed regularly, archiving manual leaver’s files at least twice yearly
- Administer payslips and liaise with payroll to ensure any queries are promptly resolved
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures within the company
- Complete all other general administration such as raising purchase orders, dealing with invoice queries, sorting mail, completing employee references, filing etc
- Support HR Consultants and Advisors with project administration
- Assist with the design and implementation of processes that meet a ‘one best way’ standard approach for all areas covered by the SSC
- Create HR reports as required by the business including headcount, absence, starters, leavers and other KPI’s as requested
- Well-developed administrative skills with previous experience in a similar role
- Basic understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Proven experience of working in a confidential environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially via email and telephone
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Familiar with using databases
- Customer focus
- Previous exposure to a flexible benefits scheme
- CPP qualified or working towards CIPD
You may have experience of the following: HR Assistant, Human Resources, CIPD, HR Administrator, Administrative Support, Human Resources Assistant, Employment Law, CPP, Personnel etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.